Computer supported qualitative research : second International Symposium on Qualitative Research (ISQR 2017) 1st ed.
- Additional Author(s)
- Costa, António Pedro
- Reis, Luís Paulo
- Souza, Francislê Neri de
- Moreira, António
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer International Publishing, 2018
- Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 621
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- This book includes a selection of the articles accepted for presentation and discussion at the second International Symposium on Qualitative Research (ISQR2017), held in Salamanca, Spain, July 12-14, 2017. ISQR2017 is part of the Iberian-American Congress on Qualitative Research (CIAIQ), and featured four main application fields (Education, Health, Social Sciences, and Engineering and Technology) and seven main subjects: Rationale and Paradigms of Qualitative Research; Systematization of approaches with Qualitative Studies; Qualitative and Mixed Methods Research; Data Analysis Types; Innovative Processes of Qualitative Data Analysis; Qualitative Research in Web Contexts; Qualitative Analysis with the Support of Specific Software. This book is a valuable resource for academics, researchers, teachers and students who need information on the above topics, as well as on the use of Computer Assisted Qualitative Data AnalysiS (CAQDAS).
- Number of Page(s)
- 1 online resource (x, 436 p.)
- Other Desc.
Summary / Review / Table of Content
CAQDAS at a Crossroads: Choices, Controversies and Challenges --
Ethical challenges in researching with children: An application adopting a mixed method approach --
The Evidence-Based Practice: Breastfeeding as a preventive factor for Postpartum Depression --
Exploring Gender Stereotypes Using Qualitative-Quantitative Methodological Integration --
A design framework for science teachers' technological pedagogical content knowledge development --
Development and Implementation of Dashboards for Operational Monitoring Using Participatory Design in a Lean Context --
Use of software in qualitative health research in Brazil: a scoping review --
Teaching inclusive mathematics for cancer child patients in a hospital environment --
Use of the Atlas.ti software to analyze workloads in Primary Health Care in Brazil.
|1.||00585/20||001.420285 Com||Online !||Available|