Genetic and evolutionary computing : proceedings of the Eleventh International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing, November 6-8, 2017, Kaohsiung, Taiwan 1st ed.
- Additional Author(s)
- Lin, Jerry Chun-Wei
- Pan, Jeng-Shyang
- Chu, Shu-Chuan
- Beach Road: Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd., 2018
- Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 579
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- DATA MINING
- IMAGE PROCESSING
- This volume of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing highlights papers presented at the 11th International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing (ICGEC 2017). Held from 6 to 8 November 2017 in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, the conference was co-sponsored by Springer, Fujian University of Technology in China, National University of Kaohsiung, Harbin Institute of Technology, National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences, and VŠB -Technical University of Ostrava. The conference was intended as an international forum for researchers and professionals engaged in all areas of genetic computing, intelligent computing, evolutionary and grid computing.
- Number of Page(s)
- 1 online resource (xiii, 208 p.)
- Other Desc.
Summary / Review / Table of Content
Evolutionary Computation --
Data Mining and Its Applications --
Image and Multimedia Processing --
Intelligent Systems --
Decision Support Systems --
Encryption and Security --
|1.||00578/20||006.3823 Gen||Online !||Available|