Linguistic and cultural studies 1st ed.
- Additional Author(s)
- Filchenko, Andrey
- Anikina, Zhanna
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer International Publishing, 2018
- Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 677
- COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- COMPUTATIONAL LINGUISTICS
- INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION
- This book features contributions to the XVIIth International Conference “Linguistic and Cultural Studies: Traditions and Innovations” (LKTI 2017), providing insights into theory, research, scientific achievements, and best practices in the fields of pedagogics, linguistics, and language teaching and learning with a particular focus on Siberian perspectives and collaborations between academics from other Russian regions.
Covering topics including curriculum development, designing and delivering courses and vocational training, the book is intended for academics working at all levels of education striving to improve educational environments in their context – school, tertiary education and continuous professional development.
- Number of Page(s)
- 1 online resource (xii, 322 p.)
- Other Desc.
Summary / Review / Table of Content
Front Matter --
Educational Environments --
Lifelong Learning --
Engineering Education --
Tertiary Education --
Language Teaching and Learning --
Linguistic Studies --
|1.||00557/20||418.007 Lin||Online !||Available|