Examining the role of well-being in the marketing discipline
- Additional Author(s)
- Perrewé, Pamela L.
- Harms, Peter D.
- Bingley, UK: Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2019
- Research in occupational stress and well being, Vol. 17
- JOB STRESS
- QUALITY OF WORK LIFE
- Emerald Busines Management and Economics Ebooks 2019
- Includes index
- Volume 17 of Research in Occupational Stress and Well Beingis focused on the stress and well-being related to the marketing discipline. This volume is focused on the connections between employee stress, health, and well-being as it relates to marketing; sales; customers.
- Number of Page(s)
- 1 online resource (xvii, 165 p.)
- Other Desc.
Summary / Review / Table of Content
Chapter 1: Selling to All Involved: A Contingent Model Linking Internal Selling Behavior to Salesperson Role Stress and Sales Performance
Chapter 2: Stress and Well-Being at the Consumer–Employee Interface
Chapter 3: Occupational Stress and Well-Being of Persuasion Agents
Chapter 4: Leading the Service-Profit Chain: How Leaders’ Behaviors Can Affect Customer Experience
Chapter 5: A Meta-Analysis on Positive Psychology Correlates of Sales Performance
Chapter 6: Customer Service Stress: A Meta-Analysis of Customer Mistreatment
Chapter 7: Stress Tolerance Considerations for Sales Personnel
|1.||00310/20||158.7 Exa||Online !||Available|