Eco-generative design for early stages of architecture
- Additional Author(s)
- Hoboken, New Jersey: John Wiley and Sons, Inc., 2017
- Architecture and computer science set Vol. 1
- ARCHITECTURE -ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS
- SUSTAINABLE ARCHITECTURE
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- This book can be first considered as a complete synthesis of the EcCoGen ANR project (2011-2012), involving researchers from different French labs (including MAP) and domains, breaking major difficulties of the real-time generative design in the early stages of a pre-architectural project. Then the scope becomes larger, and the authors introduce major prospects following recent advances on natural and artificial evolution.
- Number of Page(s)
- 1 online resource (xiv, 187 p.)
- Other Desc.
Summary / Review / Table of Content
Assessment Models and Meta-models --
The EcoGen Software Program --
Bio-inspired Perspectives --
|1.||01122/19||720.47 Mar E||Online !||Available|