The whole truth : classroom strategies for biblical integration
- Additional Author(s)
- [s.l.]: Xulon Press, 2003
- CHRISTIAN EDUCATION-BIBLICAL TEACHING.
- CHRISTIAN EDUCATION-TEACHING METHODS
- CHRISTIAN EDUCATION-PHILOSOPHY
. Bibliography: p. 183-189.
- "Mark Eckel clearly and convincingly shows how all worldview beliefs affect teaching and learning. The book is unique in that it directly links insights about comprehensive biblical integration with numerous activities and examples. Christian school administrators will find it a valuable tool for staff discussions and teacher professional development."
Harro Van Brummelen, Dean, School of Education,
Trinity Western University
"This is a book that every serious Christian must read. In a popular, easy-tounderstand style, Mark Eckel explains the process of biblical integration, addresses the foundational issues of Christian worldview, and gives hundreds of examples showing God's world through the lens of God's Word. As Paul taught us in Romans 12:2, living Christianly begins with thinking Christianly."
Joseph M. Stowell, President, Moody Bible Institute
"The Whole Truth is an owner's manual for connecting biblical truth with everyday learning. And an education without Truth steeping to its bones is like junk food to the body—all fat and no muscle. Eckel's school and teacher-proven strategies provide practical help for those who want to restore proper 'Truth' nutrition for America's soul! I have seen him teach his doable approach to teachers, and I know it works!"
Ed Gamble, National Executive Director
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools
- Number of Page(s)
- x, 203 p.
- 21 cm.
- Other Desc.
Summary / Review / Table of Content
No summary / review / table of content available!
|1.||00752/18||268.01 Eck W||Library - 7th Floor||Available|
by author or subject